- Open Outlook. Click on Tools and choose Email Accounts.
- Click on View or change existing email accounts and click Next.
- If you attempted to create any email accounts but were unsuccessful, you can remove them from here. Otherwise, click Add.
- Choose POP3 and click Next.
- For User Info, type your name and full email address. For Logon Info, type your full email address as the username, and your password.
- For Server Info, type mail.yourdomainname.com for both SMTP and POP3. If you are unable to connect to the SMTP server, your ISP may be blocking port 25 from 3rd party use. Contact your ISP if this occurs.
- Do not click Test Account Settings. Simply click Next.
- Your account will be shown in the list of email accounts configured in Outlook. Click Finish.
- In Outlook Express, click Send/Receive.
Email Setup with Outlook 2002 Print
Was this answer helpful?
How to Create Email Accounts in cPanel By default, you have no email account set up. The main username may look like it is setup as an... How to Setup Email on Outlook 2010 This guide will show step-by-step instructions for setting up E-mail on Outlook 2010 for Windows.... How to setup email on an Android based device Create a new email account Enter your full "Email Address" Enter the password for... How to Setup Email on Outlook 2007 This guide will show step-by-step instructions for setting up E-mail on Outlook 2010 for Windows.... Add an email account on your iOS device Add an email account on your iOS device Learn how to add one or more of your email accounts in...